Your Bridge to European Experts
We can be your bridge to key opinion leaders and surgical experts throughout Europe.
Clinical Services for Medical Devices
AKRN provides clinical consulting services compliant with ISO 14155:2020.
We have the expertise to set up and manage clinical investigations designed to demonstrate clinical safety and performance of a medical device for CE Marking.
We also provide optimized solutions to obtain post-market surveillance clinical data on commercialized devices.
We specialize in providing CRO solutions that balance quality, timelines, and budget using scientifically rigorous methods.
Clinical Investigation Planning
- Study design, planning & optimization
- Site Nomination
- Clinical Investigation Plan (CIP)
- Investigator’s Brochure (IB)
- Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Informed Consent Form (ICF)
- Preparation of Study Plans: Monitoring, Data Management, Statistical Safety.
- Ethics Committee (EC) and Competent Authority (CA) Submissions
Clinical Investigation Conduct
- Site Selection/Qualification Visits (SQV)
- Site Initiation Visits (SIV)
- Interim Monitoring Visits (IMV)
- Source Data Verification (SDV)
- Close-Out Visits (COV)
- Study Documentation Control
- Adverse Event (AE) Reporting
- Interim and final database lock
- Data analysis and reporting
Regulatory Services for Medical Devices
AKRN partner with MedTech companies to support them in the regulatory process towards a CE mark certification.
- CE Mark Strategic Planning
- Preparation of Technical Documentation
- MDD to MDR Transition
- IVDD to IVDR Transition
- MDR/IVDR GSPR Overview
- Product Classification
- Clinical Evaluation
- Performance Evaluation
- Derma filler (injectable implants) compliance with EU MDR 2017/745
- PMCF/HCP Surveys
- Notified Body Contact
- Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance (PPRC)
Medical Writing for Medical Devices
Medical Writing and Clinical Reporting
Our extensive experience and therapeutic knowledge are valuable when preparing plans and reports essential for an optimal regulatory strategy. Our services are compliant with ISO14155:2020, MDR 2017/745, and MEDDEV 2.7/1 Rev 4 guidelines.
- Clinical Investigational Plan (CIP)
- Investigator Brochure (IB)
- Clinical Study Report (CSR)
- Annual Safety Reports (APR)
- Clinical Evaluation Plan (CEP) and Report (CER)
- Summary of Safety and Clinical Performance
- Post Market Clinical Follow Up (PMCF) Plan
- PMCF Evaluation Report